She requires more than just needle, fabric and thread to complete her craft; two scissors, one to cut thread and another to cut "cloth covered wire". Also necessary will be a hoop and tweezers. No symbol chart to follow, just an outline brought to live through free style creativity. Guess her specialty, and this combined with last weeks clue may help in solving her identity.
Don't forget your guess must be submitted at check-in on Friday, April 13th.
Good luck, another clue will be posted next week.
As last year, you have a choice of appetizer and Entree for the
Saturday night Banquet Dinner.
Your selections must be in to us by March 20th.
Please choose a soup or salad:
- Soup: Fire Roasted Red Pepper - with shaved Parmesan and chili
- Soup: Potato and Leek - with chive sour cream and bacon lardons
- Salad: Caesar Salad - Romaine Hearts, Crispy Bacon, Shaved Parmesan Cheese and Anchovy Dressing
- Salad: Baby Spinach - Toasted Almonds, Fresh Black & Blueberries, Blue Cheese and Red Wine Vinaigrette
Please choose an Entree:
- Pork Tenderloin Medallions
- Thyme and Lemon Marinated, then Grilled Chicken Supreme
- Seared Atlantic Salmon
It's only 35 more sleeps until the Getaway. How exciting is that! Are you all packed? Or at least finished your Nametag?
The Getaway Exclusive Workshop will be held on the Friday evening. By guessing the identity of our workshop instructor/designer you can win a prize. Your guess must be submitted to us at Check-in on Friday, April 13th. One winner will be drawn from all the correct guesses. Clue #1:
Born in England, living in Canada for the past 30 years, this designer has been published in several issues of A Needle Pulling Thread.